- Track Star Kailyn Whitney Goes Vegan for the Most Competitive Olympic Trials of Her Careerby Tanya Flink on June 17, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Watch new vegan Kaylin Whitney compete in the 400-meter US Olympic track trials.
- Gucci Just Dropped Its First Vegan Sneaker Line Made from Wood Pulpby Anna Starostinetskaya on June 17, 2021 at 6:05 pm
Luxury brand Gucci spent two years developing a vegan leather from wood pulp which it used to make three new sneaker styles.
- Vegan Food Market to Grow 100-Fold to $1.4 Trillion by 2050, Finance Giant Credit Suisse Saysby Anna Starostinetskaya on June 17, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Finance giant Credit Suisse says that a plant-based shift in the global food system is “inevitable” and could result in a $1.4 trillion investment opportunity.
- Maine Just Became the Sixth State to Ban Sales of Cosmetics Tested on Animals by Anna Starostinetskaya on June 16, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Maine joins a growing number of states from coast-to-coast to prohibit the sale of beauty products tested on animals with a ban that starts on November 1.
- Trader Joe’s Just Launched Vegan Pork Rinds and Enchilada Casseroles by Anna Starostinetskaya on June 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Trader Joe’s is on a roll with new plant-based products, including vegan pork rinds and dairy-free cheesy enchilada casseroles